Thursday, March 13, 2014

Recipe Thursdays - No Recipe! My bad!

Unfortunately I can't do a "Recipe Thursday" today because I went over a curb at high speed and destroyed two tires and one rim. Luckily Peter was there to change my tire or I probably would have curled up in a ball in the back seat and waited for someone to come find me.
I'm super talented.

Anyways! I spent today dealing with Italians fixing my car and sitting in the sun on my swing with my feet up reading my book. Winter of the World by Kenneth Follett. I cried.  TWICE. Also I was drinking a nice Ripasso.
The view from my balcony when I stand up
The comfortable view from my balcony while I'm sitting down.
So because I have no transportation and can go nowhere but work and my house I'm going to make the mushroom stroganoff that I made before: recipe here because I know I have all of the ingredients and I think I'm going to sautee some seitan with the mushrooms.  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

ciao ciao! -Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs